Dear mister or miss,
Before you will make a nice trip with our skipper, we would like you to read the information below attentively.
Our skippers have been trained to take you out on the water in a comfortable way.
The ribs are equipped for this and a proportional engine power and not the maximum power.
Of course we will provide you with an approved life jacket and when necessary a water resistant jacket and trousers.
The skipper will welcome you on board and will provide you with more information to make sure that you can enjoy the trip.
Unfortunately regulations and required insurance in the Netherlands require that we need to ask you to complete the questions below.
Your replies will only be read by ourselves. We check your reply before you start the trip.
You will receive a copy of this form in your mailbox.
If you are not able to give a positive answer on all questions, unfortunately you will not be able to join the trip.
This is one of the reasons why we ask you to complete these questions upfront. We would like to avoid to disappoint you at the start of the trip.
FDSport has a so-called P&I insurance.
Safety instructions on board our RIBs
- Follow the directions and instructions of the skipper at all times.
- It is mandatory to wear a personal floating device before getting on board.
- Sitting or standing in places other than your Jockey seat is not permitted
- We advise to not bring any mobile phones, (video) cameras or other valuable belongings on board. If you wish to bring any of these items this will be at your own risk and we are not responsible for loss of or damage to said belongings.
- At all times hold on tight when on board of a RIB. Stand with legs slightly bend, this way the upper legs can absorb any wave impact.
- In case you want to stop the boat ride , raise your arm with a fist and shout “STOP” loud and clear to the skipper.
- Minors below the age of 16 are only admissible on board under adult supervision.